[kde-edu]: KDE-Meeting in spring in Switzerland

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Thu Nov 19 23:06:16 CET 2009

Hi - during the chat I got in charge to create a doodle poll for the
KDE-Meeting in Switzerland. So I did  :-)

It is just to determine the days you are available. I added from Friday to
Monday - please note that these are "presence days", this means arrival if
possible on Thursday and departure if possible on Tuesday. I had to add a
"time" to the poll, so I just picked 12:00 (so you'll get up early in the
morning ... no chance to start actually at 12:00 :-D)

This is the place where you find the poll:
http://www.doodle.com/ixexpbd35zf28gqr

Please fill out your availability dates.

Cheers, Sabine