[kde-edu]: French : English irregular verbs

Sabine Emmy Eller s.eller at voxhumanitatis.org
Mon Nov 9 21:39:58 CET 2009

Hi Mikaël,

which license is this file under? would cc-by-sa 3.0 be fine for you? I
would like to include this into our project of general contents creation for
Parley here:
http://www.voxhumanitatis.org/content/Parley

If you wish to upload the file yourself, you can also do this yourself by
using http://kde-files.org - see, it is nicer when people see that actually
there are some more than just one or two doing things. So if you can upload
yourself: it would be great - if you can't just send me a short note and I
will upload it for you.

I'd like you to be part of the team that creates contents for
French/English/French - would that be fun for you? I'll get out the lessons
for English-French-English and German-French-German during the night (among
others).

Cheers, Sabine