[kde-edu]: Parley - more than one correct answer

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 13:16:45 CET 2009

Hi,

On Thursday 22 October 2009 22:52:35 Sabine Emmy Eller wrote:
> Hi :-)
>
> I am just creating a mathematics file for my kids and I have some equations
> where they just have to change position of the numbers in order to make
> calculation easier. Often there are two correct possibilities. Is there a
> way to get this into the file? So that whatever answer is given it shows up
> to be correct? The same is needed for vocabulary when there are synonyms

The handling of synonyms is very unsatisfactory in Parley, I have to admit.
First, show the dock: View->Synonyms.
To mark words as synonyms, you need two distinct entries, select them after
each other and click the "abc and def are synonyms" button.

Daniel and I played with some nicer alternatives but we both currently have
too many projects to really go after this.

Greetings
Frederik