[kde-edu]: Rocs moved to kdereview.

Tomaz Canabrava tumaix at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:41:17 CET 2009

Hello fols,

maybe a bit 6 months later than I expected ( mostly because I was always
rewritting the app ) I finally moved  rocs to kdereview.
annma is working with the conversion from "Documentation by mail" -> "Docbook"
( thanks, lova ya ). and the app is feature ready.

I'm no designer, probably I need to rethink something on the ui, but I'm not
sure what, and whatnot, a new name whould be ok,
and of course, bashing my code, this way I can improve further.

Thanks for your time, your confidence, your code spanking and your patience.

Tomaz