[kde-edu]: collections sample turtle kde-edu Digest, Vol 74, Issue 17

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu May 28 14:46:12 CEST 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 12:09:40 Rahim Fakir wrote:
> Iam collecting sampes from Kturtle and kturtle logo's; if you have samples
> from kturtle programs please send me those samples.
> I want to collect them, and if someone ask for those beautifull programs I
> will sent them to you.
> Thanks
> Raymond
> Those topics need work!!!!

Niels, I think KTurtle would really benefit from a GHNS (Get Hot New Stuff)
implementation, hopefully it will allow to upload data for KDE 4.4 (Jeremy?)

One of the strong point of KDE is GHNS where people upload data somewhere and
then it is available in the program via File -> Download examples (or anything
else) like it is done for desktop wallpapers, desktop themes, ...
I'd like to see this in Kig as well (from a teachers meeting I was recently).

Best regards,

Anne-Marie

PS: why not make a video for KTurtle as well? tutorials?