[kde-edu]: Release Schedule: strings and doc

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon May 18 08:58:52 CEST 2009

Hi all,

Just to remind you that we are in string freeze and even for bug fixes you need
to ask the i18n team if you change or add strings.
Please ensure you follow this rule, thanks in advance.

The release schedule is listed here:
http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.3_Release_Schedule
and you can see that there is still time to update your documentation.
Please do so and you can do it in text format, just send it to me and I'll
forward to doc team to make it in docbook.

You can also take some time to answer Jos yesterday mail about new features
you added for 4.3 for the release announcement and even update the webpages on
edu.kde.org!

Thanks in advance for your efforts.

If any non developer people reading this list want to update doc or webpages,
please feel free to contact me for any guidance.

Best regards to all,

Anne-Marie