[kde-edu]: Feedback and question as to the editing possibilities

Montyfrisian montyfrisian at arcor.de
Sun May 3 23:32:00 CEST 2009

Hi team,

it's a great thing to have this on a Linux system. I wonder how the people  selling phase-6 and AZ 6-1 can be so arrogant and pretend that they have made a breakthrough ...

Anyway,
I'd like to know whether there is the chance to apply an ENTER in one field since I want to edit things properly.

Example:

problematisch (Ger.)	- problematic
					- problematical

to argue				Which prepositions can be used and what do they mean?
					on
					about
					with
					for
					against

Can you give me any tips where I can get a proper collection of an IPA table with all the phonetic symbols that can be used to represent English? And how can this be
implemented in Parley?

Thank you very much in advance

Kind regards,
Marcus Hausmann, English teacher in Dessau, Germany