[kde-edu]: My GSOC 2009 app

foo-script foo-script at o2.pl
Wed Mar 25 16:55:36 CET 2009

Sure.. I was reviewing kdeedu-3.5.10 source and I don't see any contraindication. If there's newer version of source let me know. There's no address of svn on KEduca's page.

 As I see not only I am interested in improving KEduca ;))

 Albert, do you see any reasons to abandon idea with KEduca templates? On Matt William's blog I have read he suppose to re-write KEduca from scratch. Is this true?

 Anne-Marie, Kevin... I would like to hear your opinions too :)

 Best
 Adam Rakowski