[kde-edu]: About participating in GSOC under KDE

shuvro sarker shuvro05 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:33:10 CET 2009

I am interested about the project "Sets of question" for keduca.
I have done some projects in CPP previously and it will be very helpful
about me if you tell something more about the project.

I am sharing my thoughts about this project-

1> there will be an graphical interface for the teacher where he can set
some sets of questions and determine of how many questions in the every
issue test will be built.

2> he has to provide the number of students also in that GUI,suppose it is n

3> according to his setting n sets of unique questions will be prepared.(if
the
provided question lists are long enough to make this possible)

Please let me know if I am wrong at any point.
I also expect ur helpful suggestion about applying successfully for this
project
in GSOC.

Thank you.
Shuvro