[kde-edu]: KEduca and Google SoC '09

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun Mar 15 15:26:52 CET 2009

On Sunday 15 March 2009, Adam 'foo-script' Rakowski wrote:
>  Sorry :) I was thinking that you understood I would like to be a SoC
> Student working on KEduca :) I visited that page (KDE SoC 2009 Ideas).

I think this was the original understanding, but I guess something in the
second mail got people confused and thinking you were just suggesting an idea
for somebody else to work on.

> Could you advice me whether it makes any sense to post my idea on that page
> if deadline for applying organization's ideas hit?

There is no deadline to add ideas to that page.
The only important deadline for you as a student is April 3rd, see [1].

You can just continue to discuss the idea here as well as let us check your
application even before the application period starts.

Cheers,
Kevin

[1]
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/program/google/gsoc2009/faqs#timeline