[kde-edu]: Parley and Kwordquiz question

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Sat Mar 7 18:34:40 CET 2009

Hi Bernd,

On Sunday 22 February 2009 11:16:03 Bernd Butscheidt wrote:
> I dont't know if this reached the list, so I resend it:
>
> Second question concerning Parley:
> The version of KDE 4.2 I tested offers to edit mutiple choice and synonyms,
> even comments or examples. I still can't see where these items are used
> when turning on the Practise mode. Is there any documentation/ article
> where I can get some hints?

Mostly they are associated with some practice mode.
Examples will be used in example sentence practice.
When choosing Multiple choice, you will always be presented with the choices
you manually entered, in addition to a selection of random words.
Synonyms should be considered in written practice, where they can be accepted
instead of the original word.

Documentation in Parley is something severely lacking.
If anyone is willing to work with me on this, I'd be more than happy to give
out lot's of information. I just don't seem to ever get around to start
writing it.

Greetings,
Frederik