[kde-edu]: Fwd: Klettres Patch

Sujith H sujith.devel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 08:43:46 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 2, 2009 at 1:08 PM, Sujith H <sujith.devel at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:33 AM, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:
>
>> What's this patch supposed to fix?
>

> Actually there was an issue with Malayalam(Indian language) in klettres.
> This patch was a fix for that. But there is an issue with this patch.

As Annma said, I will try with QRegExp to fix it. In malayalam some letters
are not like
the normal English letters(i.e you may need multiple key strokes for a
letter). Hence I found that there is an issue with isLetter() function. I
removed that function check, it started to
work. But now I have to add a check on some characters like ^,#,@,& etc. I
think with
QRegExp it should be possible.

Sujith H