[kde-edu]: Added support for MGRS

Torsten Rahn tackat at t-online.de
Thu Jul 23 14:48:00 CEST 2009

Two additions to my last mail:

> Sounds awesome. Choosing MGRS notation from the settings panel should be
> trivial to add: You need to adjust the .ui file.

I can do this part for you if  you run into problems there.  ;-)

> If you feel like it you can join us on #kde-edu or #marble-devel (I will be
> away during this evening though).

This was supposed to read: If you feel like it you can join us on #kde-edu or
#marble on IRC (freenode). I personally won't be there during the evening but
other Marble developers will most likely be there to help.

Best Regards,
Torsten