[kde-edu]: Step

Maion Garcia baygon98 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 11:22:14 CEST 2009

Thank you, Vladimir.
I just update my kde, and everything just went fine!

I would like to create some documentation in Portuguese (Pt-Br), I'll translate the actual documentation. But i'm having trouble at the begging. I can't change some Proprieties, like Stiffness, actually I can, I just need to create a Control Object to do so, I don't know what I am doing wrong, I go to the Property change the value and press Enter, and the value go back to the last state! What should I do?

Thank you! And congratulations, the software is really good! It is cool! ;-)

 Maion