[kde-edu]: Automatic keyboard layout and different fonts

Daniel Kühnhenrich dkuehnhenrich at gmx.de
Sun Jul 12 02:15:33 CEST 2009

Hello!

I want to switch from my standard vocabulary program 'Langenscheidt
Vokabeltrainer' to Parley. In the moment I spend most of the time
learning Russian. As there is an own Cyrillic alphabet I would like to
configure an automatic switch between the my Latin and Cyrillic keyboard
layout when I am entering new vocabulary. Is there a possibility to do
that or do I need to switch the layout every time manually?

I would like to import my old vocabulary data. In order to avoid the
manual switch I created an own font which consists only out of Cyrillic
letters. So when I type something with the Latin keyboard layout and
this font there are only Cyrillic letters. In the 'Langenscheidt
Vokabeltrainer' one could define a different font for every language, so
I took the Cyrillic font for Russian and Arial for German. Is there a
possibility to define fonts specifically for every language?

Thanks for your help!

Daniel