[kde-edu]: KWordQuiz vocabulary files

Stefan Carney stefanjcarney at live.co.uk
Tue Jan 13 18:58:47 CET 2009

I just wanted to add some vocabulary files I'd worked on to help me learn a little British history (all of which you can find attached).There are three files on the Prime Ministers of Westminster and the years in which they served:18th Century Prime Ministers19th Century Prime Ministers20th Century Prime Ministersand one file on the Monarchs of England and the years in which they reigned:Monarchs of EnglandI hope that people may find these to be of some use.Yours faithfully,Stefan J Carney.