[kde-edu]: ROCS in developer-freeze

Tomaz Canabrava tumaix at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 10:41:21 CET 2009

No.

Kross lacks the ability to work with dinamic properties and I need that.
I`m gonna make it work good with QtScript and after that I`m gonna try
to help dipesh on Kross::Python and Kross::Ruby,
I have looked at the code, It`s a little too complicated for me, but
still, I will try. ;)

(and... Kross should be easier than Qt script for integration, but I
managed to have QtScript in one day, and spend almost 1 month trying
to make Kross works, but failed. =/ )

Tomaz