[kde-edu]: ESL Software Proposal

Chris Crook operation.redstorm at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 9 18:12:57 CET 2009

Hello All,

It's been a while since I posted to the mailing list, for which I
apologise.  I'm at the end of an epic (1 month) visa run for my work visa
in Japan.  What I've managed to do is upload the minority of my lessons to
a website on Google Sites to demonstrate the level and quality oft the
teaching material that I can offer.

The material was created and used at my Wall Street school in Beijing, so
aesthetically, a lot of the stuff here has either "wall street" in
reference to the school, or "China" when dealing with China specific
conversation/grammar lessons.  The site is provisionally titled "Barefoot
English" in reference to the old traveling doctors in 1940/50
revolutionary China.

The site can be found at http://sites.google.com/site/barefootenglish/ and
I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

Many thanks, and a happy new year to all KDE Edu devs :)

Chris Crook.