[kde-edu]: Newton Interpolation for KMplot

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Feb 8 23:24:48 CET 2009

A Dimarts, 2 de desembre de 2008, Albert Astals Cid va escriure:
> A Dilluns 10 Novembre 2008, Tomaz Canabrava va escriure:
> > ok, tougths, candy and flames can go to my personal e-mail without
> > hassle. but, please, be kind.
>
> As you can see the kmplot developers set is so small (i'd say empty) that
> noone answered you.

Eckhart, i see you've been doing some fixes to kmplot lately, maybe you want
to review Tomaz patch[1] and see if it's ok to go in for KDE 4.3 and if it is
not what should be fixed?

Albert

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-edu&m=122632213210427&w=2