[kde-edu]: Step segfault

Vladimir Kuznetsov ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 14:03:25 CET 2009

By the way, currently on my machine changing any non-vector properties
(like mass or length) in a properties panel is not working. I think
this is also related to problems with libqalculate. Could you please
verity whether it works for you with latest libqalculate ?

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Kuznetsov