[kde-edu]: Basic Swedish-English words and expressions vocabulary

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Wed Dec 2 17:34:52 CET 2009

Hi Peter,
good to hear from you :)

On Wednesday 02 December 2009 00:31:26 Peter Hedlund wrote:
> On Tuesday 01 December 2009 01:26:05 pm Frederik Gladhorn wrote:
> > lately I started using kde-files.org for Parley files.
> > Peter, what about KWordQuiz?
>
> Yes, I would like to do that as well. But, you know time... I hope to fix a
>  few bugs before 4.4 and maybe sneak this in. Or would that be too much of
>  a feature?
Clearly this is a bug fix ;)
If you agree, I'll port KWordQuiz to KNewStuff3 and get Frank to set up a
category. Which brings up an interesting question... should KWQ and Parley
share one category or have separate categories?
Right now I tend to prefer this approach:
Have separate categories, _but_ by default let both apps show all files from
the two categories.

Since I have KNewStuff in my hands right now, I only need to enable showing the
categories again, which is almost there.
So there's be a combo box and it will let the user select:
* All Categories
* KWordQuiz
* Parley

Regarding upload that would mean each application uploads into its own
category, but they all appear to the user.
(yes I plan to get upload going for lots of apps in the 4.5 time frame)

Let me know if this sounds acceptable.

Regards,
Frederik