[kde-edu]: Basic Swedish-English words and expressions vocabulary

Frederik Gladhorn gladhorn at kde.org
Tue Dec 1 22:26:05 CET 2009

Hi,
lately I started using kde-files.org for Parley files.
Peter, what about KWordQuiz?
I'm not sure where to put new files. I personally think kde-files.org is a good
choice since it allows everyone to care for their files. I don't have the time
to upload everything manually at the moment.

Cheers,
Frederik