[kde-edu]: Mindmapping: semantiK/Kdissert

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sun Nov 30 18:00:36 CET 2008

Dear list,

recently I compiled semantiK on KDE 4 and I liked it.
For my personal use, I would appreciate easily addable export formats
(such as wiki text) that could also be re-imported (to some extend).

Talking to teachers and non-free "rivals", there is yet another feature
of interest:

1. [Time]Scaling
Assign a [n integer] value to first level nodes and create a
linear view where any subtree is aligned according to its value.

Use case: history, assign events to a time scale

2. Poster printing:
In combination with the use case above, you could create a
5-meter-banner that displays all important events between say 1500 and
1700 A.D.

Kind regards
Ralf