[kde-edu]: i18n issues with step

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Nov 25 00:31:11 CET 2008

Did you finally only use tr() in stepcore?

If that's what you did, tell me which directories use tr() and which ones use
i18n() because we should create two .po files. Otherwise the KDE translation
system tries to do smart things on tr() and it will explode.

Albert

A Dijous 20 Novembre 2008, Vladimir Kuznetsov va escriure: