[kde-edu]: Question about KmPlot

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Sat May 31 22:50:33 CEST 2008

Hi Percy,

2008/5/31 Percy Camilo Triveño Aucahuasi <orgyforever at gmail.com>:

> Hi Albert, yes I already noticed that KAlgebra can create 3 plots, but
> KAlgebra can't manage many 3d plots in the way that KmPlot does, I mean in
> KmPlot you can create many equations (of many types) however in KAlgebra
> only you have one ecuation.

Well, you can do that for 2D on KAlgebra as well, it is just not possible
for 3D... yet.

I didn't put it but it will be possible in the future. I wanted to add it
for 4.1 but we're now freezed so we will have to wait for the next release.

You can create many function types as well with KAlgebra, I think it is on
the documentation, otherwise you can check the tests to see the syntax or
just ask me.

Thanks,
Aleix