[kde-edu]: Parley

Patrick Spendrin ps_ml at gmx.de
Wed May 21 21:05:00 CEST 2008

Dmitry DOTSENKO schrieb:
> I have Windows and want to install Parley. Did I understand correctly
> the features:
> - I can learn more than 2 languages simultaneously
> - I can type the answers and the program will use spaced repetition
> technology in this mode.
>
> I downloaded KDE for Windows installer, tried to install it but the
> program asks to download the list of some packages. Which of them should
> I download and how many MB is it? Will I have to download additional
> package to install Parley?
All package dependencies are handled for you at the moment.
Currently it is not possible to install only Parley but the right
package is called kdeedu and you should be able to install this easily.

For a longer explanation of steps you have to take to install KDE on
Windows just look into that article:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/KDE_on_Windows/Installation

To contact the windows folks just look below.

regards,
Patrick

--
web:                 http://windows.kde.org