[kde-edu]: KDE4 plasmoids education apps presentation

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 19:58:58 CET 2008

Am Samstag 15 März 2008 schrieb pavithran:
> I am attaching the slides

Dear Pavithran,

thank you for your talks and for the slides. pragyan08-kde.odp looks
more colorful (it has some more pictures in it) ;)

I am using Openoffice.org myself, and since KOffice is not ready for
KDE4.0, don't expect any questions about why not using KPresenter ;)

Just put the RSS feed of your blog to my bookmarks in akregator. Are
your slides published on your page as well?

Were you able to present any applications in live action - additionally
I mean? I know that such live performances draw a lot of attention from
the audience - but lack afterwards in the slides file (only solution:
Screen/Podcasts).

Especially in India, I could also imagine that analogies to other
industries could be meaningful to the audience (like Green Revolution
[1] and ISI [2]).

Just my two pence. Nice to see KDE growing in India.
Regards
Ralf

1 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Revolution
2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Import_substitution