[kde-edu]: Sugg: Kloze - Fill in the right words

Peter Hedlund peter at peterandlinda.com
Tue Mar 11 22:02:58 CET 2008

On Tuesday 11 March 2008 01:32:35 pm RalfGesellensetter wrote:
> Dear list,
>
> a year ago, Vlastimil Ott asked for a "cloze" feature in KEduca.
>
> Now I am preparing a work sheet myself that will be used as "cloze"
> (German: Lückentext). Is there any plans to offer such feature in any
> of KDE Edu's apps?

KWordQuiz has always supported 'fill-in-the-blank' if that is what you mean.

Make sure that the function is activated in the Configure KWordQuiz dialog and
then you can use the Mark/Unmark Blank commands from the menu or insert
brackets yourself around the expression you want to ask for. See the handbook
for more details.

Thanks,
Peter