[kde-edu]: Marble Flake - decision

Cyrille Berger cberger at cberger.net
Wed Jun 4 16:22:09 CEST 2008

Hello,

It's also likely that the best solution woud be to have a directory within
extragear/office for flake plugins. That would most likely be
extragear/office/flake, directory that would follow KOffice release schedule
(with possibly release at the time of KDE, at least as long as KOffice/libs
and Marble cannot guarantee API and ABI).

But indeed, we need the agreement of extragear/office maintainer.

I include the release team in CC, and I think now discution should happen on
that list.

On Wednesday 04 June 2008, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems that everyone agrees on the flake being in extragear. Therefore I
> ask the Marble Team to move it there. Wether it is a new extragear or
> office is to be discussed with KOffice people and extragear/office
> maintainer if any.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Anne-Marie

Cyrille Berger