[kde-edu]: kde-edu Digest, Vol 63, Issue 2

Timothy Niiler thebin at niiler.com
Tue Jun 3 15:39:08 CEST 2008

Vladimir,

This works.  I tried this before rebuilding everything else.

So now that I can play with it... Nice Job on Step!

I will be trying to convert my mechanics labs over to Step so that
students can have pre-lab and post-lab exercises.  I will also probably
be attempting to expand the tutorials and Step Handbook as my students
will certainly be able to use this stuff.  Finally, a colleague has
suggested that I make screencasts of my examples that show how they are
built so that students will learn how to use Step simply by watching me
build exercises.  This is a bit ambitious, but presuming I can get
things to work, I'd like to know where to post contributions.  Is there
a wiki or some other repository for this stuff?

Cheers (and thanks for the help!)
Tim Niiler