[kde-edu]: KTurtle documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Mon Jul 28 20:33:11 CEST 2008

Am Sonntag 27 Juli 2008 16:05:11 schrieb mvillarino:
> Hi,
> I've just noticed that the command "break" is not described at file
> kturtle-programming-reference, all other logo commands beind documented, so
> possibly this is not intentional.

In January 2008 this was intended:

Betreff: Re: kturtle commands + documentation
Datum: Samstag 26 Januar 2008
Von: Mauricio Piacentini <piacentini at kde.org>
An: Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de>

Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Today I found some command in the code (getx, getx, cos, ..., sqrt, exp) and
> have added them to the docs, but I am unsure about these ones:
> What does "break" and "exit" mean, where can I use them, inside loops, what
do
> they do?

exit finishes the execution. I think you can document it.
break however seems to be non-operative at the moment. It is parsed, but
does nothing during the execution. Maybe Cies can tell us more about it,
but at this time I would keep it undocumented to users.

> And one thought about the move commands and the pen state:
> Actually it is not possible to draw a diagonal into a square and go exactly
> the opposite corner due to rounding errors.
> Maybe an absolute move command (e.g. moveto x,y and draw a line when pen is
> down) is necessary?
>
> Please close bugs 102384 and 123343, fixed in kde4!
> I will close bug 100293 (no command index) with my doc commit!

Done. While testing for the behavior of "break", I stumbled across a
grave bug in assignments. And it was reported at the same time by an
user, check the bugbase. I will see if it can be addressed in time for
4.0.1.

[snip]