[kde-edu]: KLesson walks

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jan 27 23:53:28 CET 2008

A Diumenge 27 Gener 2008, Xavier Batlle i Pèlach va escriure:
> Hello,
>
> In October I talked to this list about an idea: KLessonPlan (first mail[1]
> and a little explanation [2]).
>
> Nowadays KLesson has some lines of code and a project on sourceforge.net
> [3].
>
> I said that I'll write it in Python, but finally I'm coding in C++,
> actually it is a pure Qt4 app. My wish is that it would become a KDE4 app,
> but I have not an environment where to develop KDE4 apps.
>
> I suppose it would not be very difficult to convert a Qt4 app into a KDE4
> app. Is this correct?

Well, it's not difficult, but there's some things we do differently, like
menus and stuff so if you want to do a kde4 app, you should start it as a
kde4 app, otherwise you'll be doing some work twice.

Also any reason for using sourceforge and not kde svn?

Albert