[kde-edu]: KAlgebra plasmoid

Aleix aleixpol at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:06:53 CET 2008

As we say here in Catalunya, "dit i fet" ;)

It is in the kalgebra/src/plasmoid directory. If someone doesn't have
plasma installed, then it won't be compiled.

I have to say that it still has some problems, mainly related to
layouts, but I think it works good enough. I'll try to add some
configurability in the next few days...

Have fun!
Aleix