[kde-edu]: attending the KDE4 release event?

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Jan 17 02:18:29 CET 2008

Le Wednesday 16 January 2008 01:55:52 pm Jason Harris, vous avez écrit :
> Hello,
>
> Which EDU-ers are attending the KDE4 event in California?  I will be
> there.  Should we have a BoF?
>
> regards,
> Jason

Hi Jason!

This is very cool!!! Jeremy Whiting will be there and will give a talk about
KDE-Edu. He should already be there in fact.

Inge Wallin also will be there (Marble) but more representing KOffice so he'll
be very busy.

That's all that I know of, speak up if you are going!

Have a nice party and send us the pics!

Anne-Marie