[kde-edu]: Your help needed for a Presentation

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Mon Jan 14 23:05:11 CET 2008

Hi Edu developers!

Jeremy Whiting will be giving a KDE-Edu presentation at MountainView for the
KDE 4 Release Party. I'll be giving one in French in Toulouse in 2 weeks as
well.
I had this idea to show the Edu developers geographical location on Marble as
I realized at the Paris meeting that we are from a lot of places. And we are
quite a team!

If you could take 2 minutes to fill this wiki page
http://wiki.30doradus.org/KDE-Edu_developers_geographical_location
or send me your town/country by email that would be really great!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Anne-Marie