[kde-edu]: Small patch for GMM

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Wed Jan 9 12:12:57 CET 2008

Yes, sure! I am happy to have you taking care of our copy of GMM. Please go
ahead, you can even completely replace our copy of GMM. The only thing that
you must ensure is that this does not break Krita and Krita's plugines (which
are the only other users of GMM).

The main remaining reason why we have a copy of GMM was that GMM's authors
were not interested in officially releasing it, as they regarded it as merely
a helper library for GetFem. But now that KOffice and KDE are using it, maybe
we could write to them again. Obviously it would be better to use directly
their GMM.

Cheers,

Benoit