[kde-edu]: kturtle documentation errors

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Jan 8 18:01:37 CET 2008

Hi,

I am fixing errors in the kturtle documentation in trunk (e.g. get rid of all
the unnecessary "sec3" only for anchors) and have some questions:

The code for the arrow example is different from the code in the documentation
(see attachment arrow.diff)
Which one is the right one?
I would prefer the attached one (arrow.turle).
That means the attached change in the code (kturtle.diff).

Docu says:
"this will produce an error:
$forward = 20"
That's wrong, I get no error dialog.
This is the output from konsole while executing "$forward = 20":
<konsole>
Initialized the parser, parsing the code...
Finished parsing.

Node tree as returned by parser:
> = @ (1, 10)-(1, 11)
> > $forward @ (1, 1)-(1, 9)
> > 20 @ (1, 12)-(1, 14)

Initialized the executer, executing the node tree...
EXE> $forward
EXE> 20
EXE> =
variableTable updated!
Finished executing.

No errors encountered.
</konsole>

What to do, change the docs or the code?

Burkhard Lück