[kde-edu]: 4.0.0 tagging, trunk and branch

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Fri Jan 4 23:06:04 CET 2008

Hi fellow developers,

4.0.0 is being tagged! Here is svn status:
(please read carefully)

- trunk is open for features/bug fixes and will become KDE 4.1

- branches/KDE/4.0 is currently under release-freeze, and will return to
stable-freeze (no BIC, bugfixes only, only minor string changes) after KDE
4.0.0 is released. That means NO COMMIT here for the moment, please wait until
Dirk says it's open. No features allowed here.

If you don't have the disk space to maintain both, please ask people to get
patches in for you and even to try to fix bugs in the branch.
Santa got me an external hard disk so I'll have both and can do fixes for you
if needed.

2007 was a very good year for KDE-Edu and I'd like to thanks you all for the
work you freely put in the project.
Happy New year to you all!

Anne-Marie