[kde-edu]: activity-oriented tutorials

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Feb 14 20:08:58 CET 2008

Le Wednesday 13 February 2008 03:08:23 am Arindam Ghosh, vous avez écrit :
> Or better every tutorial will have the same license as the package itself.
> That sounds rather simplistic :-)
All our programmes are licensed GPL 2+ at the moment.

We could make the "little logo guy" an icon on the website pages to signal the
presence of a tutorial.

The next step is to look how and where to integrate the files on the website
(I guess the original other than pdf should also be integrated)

Cheers,

Anne-Marie