[kde-edu]: activity-oriented tutorials

Arindam Ghosh arindam.foss at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 05:55:18 CET 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 6:38 AM, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Arindam,
>
> I love the tutorial! I think it should be on the website and I'll be waiting
> for the KHangMan one!

yeah....i'm working on it :)

> - The approch is very good. I like the little logo "guy" which could be
> improved in a sort of "training mascot" common to all tutorials. Having a pdf
> instead of only a webpage for explaining things is a plus.

kudos....a training mascot will be awesome. Its' basically gem of an
idea. Also we can have a specific "presentation" template meant for
kde-edu that supports all localizations.

> - The pages are neat, straight to the point and describe all steps in details.
> - It makes you want to start a map right now

that's great!!

> The only concern: is the CC licence OK for KDE material?

as i said we can change it...maybe GNU FDL. what do you suggest?

regards

Arindam

--
Arindam Ghosh