[kde-edu]: [introduction]

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 16:17:21 CET 2008

Arindam Ghosh schrieb:
> Hi list,
>
> I am Arindam Ghosh. And i'm seriously trying to start out
> development related works in KDE with kde-edu (also as advised in
> kde-devel list). As far as my skillsets are concerned, i'm comfortable
> with C++ and have some idea about Qt (though not much)
>
> Some more pointers will be very helpful. I am also looking into the
> archives of this list.
We're very glad that you show this interest in Edu applications.

You should start and get a build of KDE edu running,
see this page for a howto:
http://techbase.kde.org/index.php?title=Getting_Started/Build/KDE4

If you got that, there are some small Junior Jobs which can give you
some insight into KDE edu:

http://wiki.30doradus.org/KDE-Edu_Junior_Jobs_for_KDE_4

and some only for marble you can find here:
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/blog/551

> cheers
regards,
SaroEngels