[kde-edu]: Marble: a wrong coordinates for Tangshan(China)

Liang Qi cavendish.qi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:53:01 CET 2008

Hi, Torsten,

Maybe my previous value is wrong. I just got it from one web of internet.

I just searched Google Earth, the value in it is
<coordinates>118.180199,39.61544000000001,0</coordinates>

And I searched some chinese webpages, it is near the above value:
http://tech.china.com/zh_cn/science/universe/solar/002.html
唐山  	39°.6′ N 	118°.1′ E

http://astro.women.sohu.com/20060517/n226130617.shtml
唐山 	118:09E 	39:37N

I will try to find some official materials for the cities of China.

Regards,
Liang