[kde-edu]: KTurtle documentation

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Tue Aug 19 12:45:11 CEST 2008

Am Montag 18 August 2008 20:39:51 schrieb Mauricio Piacentini:
> mvillarino wrote:
>  > Hi,
>  > I've just noticed that the command "break" is not described at file
>  >kturtle-programming-reference, all other logo commands beind
>  >documented, so possibly this is not intentional.
>
> During Akademy Niels Slot added the implementation for break, so it will
> be supported in the 4.2 release, both in code and docs.

From recent programming-reference.docbook:
<!-- missing command break, according to Mauricio Piacentini, it seems to be
non-operative at the moment 4.0.0, so not documented
<sect2 id="break">
<title>Leave a loop</title>
  <variablelist>
    <varlistentry>
      ??????</para></listitem>
    </varlistentry>
  </variablelist>
</sect2>
-->
replace ?????? with:
"Terminates the current loop immediately and transfers control to the
statement immediately following that loop."
?
or:
"Terminates a loop or enclosing scope early"?

Can only used in loops?, Which ones?, In other statements too?

--
Burkhard Lück