[kde-edu]: handbook and promo

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 00:31:36 CEST 2008

On Wednesday 06 August 2008 22:52:10 Burkhard Lück wrote:
> Am Mittwoch 06 August 2008 01:10:05 schrieb Frederik Gladhorn:
> > Hi lists,
> >
> > last week I removed about 70% of the handbook for Parley - it was
> > horribly outdated. Now it's empty. Great.
>
> Does it make sense to backport the current documentation to stable for e.g.
> 4.1.2?

The current state is still mostly outdated, but free from KDE3 at least.
I'd say not a big win though :(

Would translators be willing to work on something like a doc backport?
I don't expect to get anything done in the next two weeks - there will be too
many good things to do at akademy ;)

Greetings,
--
Frederik Gladhorn