[kde-edu]: handbook and promo

Frederik Gladhorn frederik.gladhorn at gmx.de
Wed Aug 6 01:10:05 CEST 2008

Hi lists,

last week I removed about 70% of the handbook for Parley - it was horribly
outdated. Now it's empty. Great.

I think the task of rewriting it is really not much fun, but maybe it would be
possible to collaborate with a few people, so everyone gets a little section.
After changing a lot of things for KDE 4.1 I think the worst is over, the
interface will stay more consistent now. Feedback on that is also appreciated
of course.
Maybe someone is good at making screenshots?
Can anyone write? I certainly suck at it, plus I seem to be too busy, this has
been on my todo for more than half a year now :(

Great way to get involved etc >>insert usual blurb here<<.

Looking forward to hear from you!
Cheers,
Frederik

PS: to feed you some motivation cookies, some Parley news for those
interested.

Here is what David has been up to:
http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-06-15/#2
and Daniel:
http://commit-digest.org/issues/2008-06-22/#2

(no, I didn't promis Danny any extra cookies:) )

Here I go, promoting myself, since I spent some time getting this set up...
I uploaded a Parley screencast showing Avgoustinos project.
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/3594

--
Frederik Gladhorn
KDE and Parley Developer