[kde-edu]: request for presenter of KDE-EDU at NJ meeting

ajdlinux at gmail.com ajdlinux at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 09:01:32 CEST 2008

What's the address for the list admins, so we can have 'sal pal'
removed and blocked?

On 4/27/08, Albert Astals Cid <aacid at kde.org> wrote:

> This message was just spam, please ignore it.
>
> Albert
>
> A Diumenge 27 Abril 2008, sal pal va escriure:
> > Greetings we are with and possibly help you.
> >   Contact us at www.careerkidztv.com
> >   We are endorsed by D.C. and the Childrens Campaign and our local school
> > district. Sal
> >   786 426 4356
> >
> > Kevin Abbey <kabbey at biomaps.rutgers.edu> wrote:
> >   Dear kde-edu community,
> >

> > I am writing to inform you of an opportunity to reach out to many
> > educational schools and organizations within New Jersey.
> >
> >   NJEdge.Net Annual Conference 5.0
> >   November 19, 2008 - November 21, 2008
> >

> > Proposals are due May 1st.
> >
> > Please see this link for details:
> > http://www.njedge.net/conference2008/call-for-proposals.html
> >

> > Would anyone be interested to present/market the KDE-EDU in some form at
> > this meeting?
> >

> > Thank you,
> > Kevin
> >   --   Kevin C. Abbey  System Administrator  Rutgers University - BioMaPS
> > Institute  Piscataway, NJ  08854    Email: kabbey @ biomaps.rutgers.edu

Andrew Donnellan <><                   ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom
http://linux.org.au            http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com
http://debian.org           hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
===     Spammers only: ajdspambucket at exemail.com.au      ===