[kde-edu]: activity-oriented tutorials

Arindam Ghosh arindam.foss at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 05:12:50 CEST 2008

Hi Anne-Marie,

Here are the source odp's of the tutorials
[http://makghosh.googlepages.com/tutorials.tar.bz2]

Though, I have got the svn account but i think it'll be better if you
include the first ones at proper places, which I can follow up with
the newer ones yet to take shape. Well, if there are any issues with
the fonts, just give me a shout. :)

cheers
Arindam

On 4/22/08, Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> wrote:
> Hi Arindam,
>
> I would need the sources for the tutorials so I can fixe a few typos (and
> get
> the guy picture as a logo to indicate a tutorial) and I'll put them online
> on
> the Edu website! Thanks in advance and cheers for this great idea!
>
> Anne-Marie
>
> Le Monday 14 April 2008 12:24:45 pm Arindam Ghosh, vous avez écrit :
> > On Mon, Apr 14, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Arindam Ghosh <arindam.foss at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > >  Here is the 3rd one in the row of activity oriented tutorials for
> > > "Kanagram".
> > > [http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com/2008/04/14/kanagram-musings/]
> > >
> > >  All the screenshots are updated in it. As I said earlier, my bit of
> > >  problems while building kde 4.x defered the tutorial somewhat. You can
> > >  find the previous ones here,
> > >
> > >  * KGeography:
> > >
> [http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/add-the-map-of-india-into-k
> > >geography/]
> > >
> > >  * KHangman (needs some updation):
> > >

> [http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com/2008/02/14/add-the-country-word-list-i
> > >n-khangman/]
> >
> > Please post your comments and thoughts!!
> >
> > --Arindam

Arindam Ghosh
[http://arindamghosh.wordpress.com]

GPG key: 0EE58920