[kde-edu]: Step: Bug in buildsystem?

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Sun Apr 6 16:15:23 CEST 2008

On Sunday 06 April 2008 16:07:29 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> The gmm found module was changed in the meantime, can you check the new one
> works for you?

Hm yes I should have reacted sooner: we used to use a local copy of GMM in
kdesupport, but I changed this recently. To clean your system from remnants
of the former situation,

1) remove the gmm directory in /home/kde4dev/kde/include
2) make sure you did "svn up" recently in kdesupport and in all kde modules
you're building
3) empty your builddirs

Cheers,
Benoit