[kde-edu]: Step is moved for review to be included in kde-edu for 4.1

Vladimir ks.vladimir at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 15:01:43 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 April 2008 10:46:31 Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Le Thursday 03 April 2008 07:55:03 pm Carsten Niehaus, vous avez écrit :
> > 1. Missing documentation (both handbook and this nice
> > GUI-help-widget-thing in the bottom right corner)
>
> Hi,
>
> Is this extracted for translation right now?
No, currently that help is saved in a simple HTML files. I still need to
invent a way to translate them. One possible approach is to create several
versions of each file with language suffixes like Particle.en.html,
Particle.ru.html, etc. but I'm not sure whether it is the best way to go.

> Anne-Marie

      Best Regards,
        Vladimir