[kde-edu]: Need help revising KTouch keyboards

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Wed Sep 26 20:16:46 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 17:02:52 Dan Borne wrote:
> Who would know what layouts are supported now?
>
> I finally have been relieved of school work enough to do something..

:) nice! You would need KTouch from KDE4 and all keyboard files which don't
have the .xml extension are not ported. I ported French and Dvorak French and
Jeremy ported Dvorak English.
What you need to do is use the keyboard editor to edit the old keyboard layout
(without .xml) and work from there.

Thanks in advance

Anne-Marie